Thursday 19 November 2009

A good week, here's the weekend

Hi All, hope you had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend.
Running wise its been a good week for me as I feel like my running is back on track now. Given that I ran 100 miles though the Himalayas 2 weeks ago i'm quite pleased with my recovery.
This is what I did this week.
  • Mon 5.1 miles - 39 mins
  • Wed 8 miles - 59 mins
  • Thurs 4.7 miles - 35 mins
So this weekend, well its was my brothers birthday yesterday so we are all meeting up for a meal tomorrow so no running. Sunday however is a different day and I am currently planning a half marathon, nice and easy and off road most for most of it. There are loads of paths through the countryside that I haven't tried yet and I need to explore.

I'm looking forward to the Luton marathon now also but I'm still unsure as what time I will do. I am thinking 3.30-3.45 if it goes well. 3.30 might be pushing it but its worth a go. After completing this marathon I'll be up to 25, a quarter of the way to reaching the 100 Marathon club. That sounds ok but at 10 marathons a year I'll be 105 before I join so I need to get myself in gear and start running seriously!!!

Have a good weekend.
Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment