Wednesday 18 November 2009

Great 8 mile run

What a great run. I've just been out for a run and it was fantastic. It was the my first proper run since the himalayas and I really needed a solid run to get me back on track.
Here are the details of the run:
  • Distance: 8 miles
  • Time: 59 mins 19 seconds
  • Calories: 1042
It felt good. Here is a link to my garmin page if you want to see the run.. http://connect.garmin.com/activity/19144756. very consistent mile times and a solid fast finish.
As I mentioned I really needed this run tonight as I have the Luton Marathon in just over 2 weeks and this has given me confidence that my body is back to normal after my 100 miles through the himalayas.
I think I'll do a 10 miler tomorrow and then a day off on Friday. I'll keep you posted..

Have fun, Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment