Saturday 13 March 2010

Interview with my niece Jessica

Hi everyone,
My lovely niece Jessica is staying with us this weekend and has been very supportive of all my runs so I thought it would interesting to find out what she thinks about my ultra adventures!

What do you think of my ultra adventures?
I think your brave but bonkers.

Do you think i'm doing it for a good cause?
Yes because your helping people who need help. Mencap are great and help people with learning disability to have a fulfilled and enjoyable life.

What do you think the best thing about running in the desert will be?
The views will be quite nice and the feeling of success when you cross the finish line, which you hopefully will. (I know you will)

What do think will be the most challenging bit?
Going to sleep at night on your jungle marathon with all the noises of the creatures out there.

Are there any creatures you'd like to see?
Yes, i'd like to see a jaguar and also a snow leopard but you don't get them in the sahara or jungle. I like spiders can you bring one home? lol 

If you were me which ultra would you like to do and why?
I would like to do the Amazon because its more risky than the others. There are loads more dangerous animals and you get to run through rivers.

And my final thought is that everyone should donate lots of money to support you and Mencap.
http://www.justgiving.com/johnnyultra

Thank you Jessica, that's brilliant. I'll keep an eye out for spiders and jaguars!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. lol.....you're both bonkers but lovely....interviewee's mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnny,

    I've been reading your blog and would love to send you some Orbana Healthy Energy - our new healthy energy drink. We are currently supporting ultra runner Jackson Williams and think that Orbana would be perfect for your training. Please get in touch with me at energy@orbana.com if you are interested in sampling our drink. For mor information you can visit your website at www.orbana.com

    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Annabel

    ReplyDelete