Thursday 26 February 2009

Off to Grantham to my Ultra

Hi again,

Its been a little while since my last post but not a lot has happened. I've stepped back from the training a bit as I have felt a little drained and a bit spluttery so a bit of rest will do me good.

That will come to a sharp finish on Saturday when I run the Grantham Canal 29.3 miler. I am really looking forward to it despite the lack of preperation. There are a few guys I spoken to on www.therunningbug.co.uk so it will be good to meet up with them. I should be running with a guy called Matt as we are both aiming for the same time.

Im looking to do it in 4 hours if everything goes well, I'll let you all know next week when i'm done.

I've got some very cheesy donk to keep me going if I need to stick the tunes on.

Until next time, have fun.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment