Thursday 15 October 2009

Im back and ive gone again

In the words of my running mate, Joe, I am back and oh i've gone again.....!

After a short while relaxing after my 85 mile run i'm back and I've been stepping up the training again to make sure I am ready for my next challenge

And oh, ive gone again as I fly out to the Indian himalayas next friday to run 100 miles over the worlds biggest mountains! Well not over them but on them..

I really can't wait to get out there, it is going to be amazing. I've got 1 day to acclimatise at the altitude which is only 6500 ft at that point.

Then the next day we set off. This is the schedule.

Day 1 - 24 miles - climbing 5500 ft!!

Day 2 - 20 miles

Day 3 - 26.4 miles - a marathon over Everest!!!!Wow

Day 4 - 17 miles

Day 5 - 12.6 miles - nice easy day to finish

Im going to try to keep twitter or/and facebook updated

Wish me look and I'll do my best to keep you posted.

As always here's one more request to all you kind lovely people to drop me a few quid to support the amazing work that the guys at Mencap do.http://www.justgiving.com/johnnyultra

No comments:

Post a Comment