Sunday 12 April 2009

1 week until my 4 marathons in 4 weeks....

Happy Easter everyone,

I've just been out for my last long run before my next challenge starts. The challenge is 4 marathons in 4 weeks. I think I am ready for it.

The marathons I am doing are:

1. Bungay Black Dog - Suffolk

2. Shakespeare - Stratford Upon Avon

3. Three Forts Challenge - Off road marathon - Brighton

4. Halstead - Essex

I am also aiming to get a personal best in the Bungay Marathon going for a time of 3hrs 15mins.

I'll keep you allm posted as I finish each one and also post the run up so you can see I actually did it!.

My sponsorship money is coming along nicely now and I have just over £2300 which is excellent. It feels like it is all coming together so if you want to help please do. http://www.justgiving.com/johnnyultra

Cheers

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment