Thursday 5 March 2009

Whats Coming Up

Oi oi,

Well, i've got my two ultra's out the way now and its back to plain old marathons for a while.

So, whats coming up? My next race is not until April 19th and its the Bungay Marathon in Suffolk. I thought it would be too easy to just do the odd marathon here and there so i have booked myself into 4 in consecutive weekends. The plan looks like this:

April 19th - Bungay Marathon

April 26th - Shakespeare Marathon

May 3rd - 3 Forts Marathon near Brighton

May 10th - Halstead Marathon

When ive finished these 4 marathons that will bring my total to 20 marathons, one fifth of the way to joining the 100 Marathon club!!

Got a new CD to listen to while im training this week. Its Above and Beyond Anjunbeats100, cracking tunes, top quality trance.

To give you an idea of my training schedule I will be running 5 times a week and doing between 40 - 55 miles over the 5 sessions with one long run of upto 20 miles per week. Easy.....!

Right thats me done for this post.

Until next time enjoy.

Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment